Sunday 24 September 2023

MY PLANS FOR LAST QUARTER OF 2023

 



I am eagerly planning  to complete my Sanskrit research project titled "VASAVADATTAA - A Critical Study" in the last quarter of 2023.  

Vasavadatta (वासवदत्ता, Vāsavadattā) is a Classical Sanskrit romantic tale (akhyayika) written in an ornate style by Subandhu, whose time period isn't precisely known. He is generally taken to have written the work in the second quarter of the seventh century. However, many scholars have stated that he was a courtier of the Guptha Emperors KumaaraGuptha I (414-455) and SkandhaGuptha (455-467), dating him between 385 and 465 AD.  The work's style has been described as "developed, elaborate, ornate and pedantic" and has influenced later prose writers.

I have a specific timeline and goal in mind for my research work. Here I share my plans:

Research projects can vary widely in scope and can be related to various fields such as science, technology, social sciences, humanities, or business.  Mine is based on humanities.

The goal is to finish or complete my research project. During this period, I will be actively conducting my research. This may involve various activities such as data collection, literature reviews, surveys or analysis, depending on the nature of my research and documentation finalized by the end of the last quarter of 2023.  I am planning to conclude my research work during these three months.

To achieve this goal successfully, I need to plan and prepare carefully. This involves setting clear objectives, creating a research plan or timeline, allocating resources, and identifying any potential challenges that may arise.

As I progress with my research, it's crucial to document my findings, methods, and insights. This documentation will be the foundation of my research project's final form.

After collecting data I need to analyze the results and synthesize my findings. This is a critical step in drawing conclusions and contributing new knowledge to the field.

Once I have analyzed my data and drawn conclusions, I need to write a research paper, thesis, or report. I may also prepare a presentation to communicate my findings to instructors.

After completing the initial draft, it's common to go through several rounds of review and revision to ensure the quality and accuracy of my work.

As my research project is part of an academic program, I need to submit my work according to the institution's guidelines.

Completing a research project is a significant undertaking, and it's essential to stay organized, manage time effectively, and seek guidance and feedback from mentors.

 I look forward to successful completion of my research project.


(This blogpost is a part of Blogchatter's Bloghop (Weekly prompts 19 Sep to 25 Sep))

2 comments:

ZARAA (JARAA)

                                                     ZARAA (JARAA) Zaraa (JARAA) was a harpy (Raakshasi) . Though she was a harpy she love...